To uninstall Ginger for Chrome, right-click on the G icon on the Chrome toolbar and select Remove from Chrome.
To deactivate Ginger for Safari, please follow the steps below:
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari tab on your computer menu bar, then click Preferences from the drop-down
- Click Extensions
- Uncheck the Enabled box to deactivate the extension
To uninstall the extension:
- Go to Finder > Applications > Grammar Checker - Ginger
- Click Grammar Checker - Ginger and select Move to Trash from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the app to Trash.
- If prompted, enter the password to your computer to confirm the deletion
- Navigate to your browser's menu and select the Extensions panel
- Click Ginger for Microsoft Edge
- Select Uninstall