Sometime when attempting to translate a text using our translation feature, the results can show up as □□□□□□□□□instead of a regular text.
This has to do with the fact that your OS doesn't support the target language and therefore you will be required to add the font to your OS language settings.
Here are the steps to achieve that:
1. End the Ginger Process through Task Manager:
Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager or click on Start, do a search for Taskmgr.exe and click the result.
Once Task Manager is running You'll see a number of tabs, go to the "Processes"tab
('Details' in Windows 8/10).
Search for "Ginger" in the list of processes and click on the 'End task' button for each process.
Once done, close the Task Manager.
1. Open the Control Panel by selecting it from the Start menu.
2. Click on Change keyboards or other input methods under the Clock, Language, and Region settings.
3. Click on the Change keyboards... button under the Keyboards and Languages tab.
4. Click the Add... button to add additional language keyboards in Windows 7.
5. Scroll down to find the language of the keyboard you would like to install. To see the available keyboards, click on the plus sign next to the language. Once you have found the font you would like to install, click on the check box next to it to select it. Then click OK.
1. Click the start menu or hit the Windows key.
2. Open Settings.
3. Click on Language.
4. Click on + to add a preferred language.
5. Search the required language from the list of languages and click on NEXT.
6. Remove all additional check marks, leave Basic typing and Supplemental fonts checked by default and click on Install.
Once installed, run Ginger again and try to translate again.