In order to copy-paste, please follow these steps:
- Tap and hold on a word - A magnifying window will appear, with either a cursor inserted or the entire word selected. If the wrong word is selected, drag until the selection is in the correct position.
- Lift your finger - A series of selection buttons will pop up, as well as blue left and right drag points.
- Fine tune your selection - Drag the control points so that you select only that text you wish to cut or copy.
- From the selection buttons, tap "Copy." The buttons disappear, and the text is copied (for websites or other text that can't be edited, the "Paste" option will not appear).
- Paste the text - Position your cursor where you want to insert the text, then tap. A new set of selection buttons will appear with the options to Select, Select All, or Paste.
- Tap Paste. Your text will be pasted into the document where the cursor was flashing.