In order to change your keyboard layout to Japanese, please follow the below steps:
- Open Ginger Keyboard.
- Tap on the “G” button and slide to settings.
- Tap on Themes & Layout.
- Tap on Japanese layout.
- Under the Keyboard Layout slide to the right to change layout.
5. Under the Advanced Settings you have the following options:
- Modifier insensitive conversion.
- Typing correction.
- In order to turn on/off the above options, check or uncheck the box next to them.
6. Under the select emoji you have the following options:
- NTT docomo.
- KDDI (au).
- Tap on an options to enable it.