If you'd like to disable Ginger and not see any spelling and grammar highlights,
you can either temporarily or permanently disable Ginger.
Temporarily disable Ginger:
To disable the Ginger extension for a certain text field, follow these steps:
- Locate the small 'G' icon inside the text field (See here)
- Hover the 'G' icon to expend it, and click on the 'Power button' icon (See here)
- To enable Ginger, click on the power button again (See here)
Permanently disable Ginger:
To forever disable the Ginger extension on a certain domain address, follow these steps:
- Locate and click on the extension 'G' icon, located right to the address bar (See here)
- Once you've clicked the 'G' icon, disable the "Check for Grammar and Spelling on XXXX" setting (See here)
- To enable Ginger again, just slide the slider back to ACTIVE mode.