Ginger tab for Chrome is accessible from every web browser.
To add the Ginger new tab on Chrome, please visit the Chrome store and add Ginger's new tab into your extensions list to set Ginger as your new homepage.
Other web browsers:
Save the URL below as your new home page in the browser setting.
How to change your homepage-
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter Ginger's new tab URL to set as a home page.
- Select Apply, and then select OK.
1. Copy Ginger's new tab URL into a new tab web address field.
2. Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button. Click Yes to set this page as your home page.
1. Click on Safari > Preferences, then click General.
2. Copy the Ginger new tab URL in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
For further support, please contact our support team.